For today’s Thursday Thirteen I’ve decided to show thirteen reasons why I love living way out in the boondocks. These are photos I’ve taken over the past year. So in no particular order…
2. The smell of the rain mingled with sagebrush.
3. Old windmills and miner’s houses.
4. Pivots – no more flood irrigating!
6. Room for the kids to play.
7. Being able to teach the kids to shoot guns. This is Semisweet, my future Annie Oakley.
9. Flowers – wild and not so wild
10. The bookmobile comes straight to our house every other Monday.
12. Drying clothes out on the line
13. Twirling around like a little girl knowing no one else can see me!