What Montserrat Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don’t have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you’ll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless – and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You’re most comfortable when you’re far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
You are the total package – suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don’t always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don’t have as much going for them as you do.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You’re always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can’t handle you. You’re very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you’re likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are usually the best at everything … you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic “Type A” personality.
It’s rather interesting. For the most part it pretty accurate but there are a couple of things that aren’t up to par such as traveling often.
And for the tag –
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (But I’m not going to follow this rule, so there!)
What was I doing 10 years ago:
May 1998. I was enjoying the easy life with only two little girls. Although I was pregnant with Brownie. I served on a jury for a civil lawsuit. It was very interesting seeing the judicial system at work. I actually really enjoyed the whole experience.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Hot Chocolate any time of the year
2. Black Gold Cookies
3. A spoonful of peanut butter dipped into chocolate chips
4. Apples, particularly Granny Smith
5. Kashi granola bars
In the real world:
1. I tend to overextend myself, saying yes to too many activities.
2. I never seem to have enough time to do all the things I want to do. See #1
3. My family is my joy and treasure.
4. I spend way to much time on the computer.
5. I’m a word game freak. I LOVE Scrabble. Anybody want to play? I also like playing Scramble but after today when my cousin whipped my rear end I’m not so sure. 😀
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give most to LDS Philanthropies. They help everywhere!
2. Build a new house with plenty of rooms for the kids and our homeschool.
3. Create investments/savings for each child to help them with college, moving out on their own, and their weddings.
4. Create retirement investments/savings.
5. Travel for school (ie. extended field trips to places we are studying)
Five jobs I’ve had:
2. Piano Teacher
3. Mary Kay Consultant
Three of my habits:
1. Eating chocolate at least three times a day. Hey, dark chocolate is good for you!
2. Strumming my thumbs on the steering wheel to the beat of the music while I’m driving.
3. Going around the house singing and dancing in weird ways.
Five places I’ve lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Miami, FL
3. Byron, GA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Fallon, NV
What do you want others to get from your blog:
Hmm… that’s a hard question. Do I really have anything of worth to give? I started this particular blog as a way to share ideas without giving up my family’s privacy.
Now I’m passing this tag along to:
NOBODY! Aren’t you lucky?