This meme was changed around a bit by Jennifer but I like it a lot better than what it originally was so I’m keeping it as she did it. It was supposed to be seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself which I’ve done here. Jennifer changed it to seven hopes or wishes she has so I’ll do the same.
1. I want all my children to grow up happy, be independent, unselfish, serve others, and be outstanding citizens of our great country.
2. I have several of my wedding photos hanging in my hallway that I pass by every single day. Boy was I skinny! I hope to someday be halfway between where I am now and where I was then. That takes effort though. If I exercise more will that make up for the chocolate I sneak?
3. One day I will have all my photos and books organized completely.
4. I want to be able to play “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” on my violin sometime before I die.
5. Someday when the kids are grown and Mr. FR and I are empty nesters I want to serve a mission with him at some Church History site. We are both history buffs so this would be a unique enjoyable experience I think.
6. I’d like to take some photography classes one day. Not just over the internet but real-life ones from a college or university. And then organize my time enough that I can provide professional portraits for free to those who usually don’t get the chance.
7. Reading is one of my favorite things in all the world to do. I’d like to write a children’s book one day and get published. I’d also like to create an organization where children could receive free books, get tutored in reading, and learn how to write their own books.
What are some of your wishes?