1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one in particular although my name is a family name that I share with several of my ancestors.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Saturday morning while reading The Wednesday Letters. Sunday morning when my Grandfather died and off and on since then as different emotions come and go – grief at his passing, sorrow for my grandmother who is left without her mate, relief that Avi no longer suffers from all the physical pain he was enduring.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope! It’s too much like my father’s doctor scrawl.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Black Forest Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
8. . . .wait, make that 7. Mr. FR doesn’t count – for today at least 🙂
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmm…I would so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Hehehehe….me sarcastic? I can be when I’m in the mood.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Quaker Oats Squares hands down!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. I think people are surprised by how strong I am. There is some muscle under that flubber!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk
14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I like to see how they interact with others around them and I mostly pay attention to what they say, not what they look like.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. What don’t you like about yourself?
On certain things I can get sidetracked really easy. It’s hard for me to tell people “no” so I get overwhelmed.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No one right now. I’m surrounded by family, talk on the phone pretty regularly with those who live away. I’m lucky.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Nah, just post your stuff on your blog & drop me a comment. Comments make me happy.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown bermuda shorts and barefeet with rose colored toes!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Leftover corn souffle. Yummo!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My daughter telling me the boy needs his diaper changed.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Some type of brown with a hint of red for spice.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of fresh baked bread, line-dried linen, Old Spice aftershave on Mr. FR, sagebrush, and brownies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
27. HAIR COLOR?
A dark manure brown, now with red and blond highlights
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Beside dark chocolate? Anything with potatoes. And key lime pie.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Newsies on DVD
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake in a bowl of milk.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Errr…. haven’t decided who I’ll tag yet.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Uhhhh… see #37
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Book of Mormon
The Well-Trained Mind
The Wednesday Letters
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Woman of the Year with Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My children’s laughter and Mr. FR’s voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
That I can remember? Across the country. I did go to Barcelona when I was about 10 months old.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can make some whopping good homemade bread. And tortillas. I’ve had to learn to make them since I don’t live near my Guelita.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Salt Lake City, Utah