Were you able to watch any sessions of The Mom Conference? I only had a limited time each day to watch a few (or listen as I drove to town). My favorite speakers were Ramona Zabriskie on which one wins – motherhood or marriage, Dr. Laura Markham on how to minimize sibling rivalry, and Kristen Jenson on how to keep your kids safe online.
The ones I wanted to watch but just didn’t have time were Jenny Layton about getting stuff done when you feel overwhelmed (isn’t that a constant with motherhood?) and Damara Simmons on how to get kids to listen (something we can always improve at our house especially with the younger set).
Tomorrow, Tuesday October 24th is encore day! The Mom Conference will make the top five favorite sessions available again to listen to. Yay!
If you didn’t get a chance to listen to the sessions or would like to listen to them again now’s your chance to get the all-access pass at a discounted price! It’s $67 for the basic package and $97 for the Premium package but only until tomorrow, Tuesday October 24, at midnight EST. Then the pricing goes up to $97 for the basic package and $137 for the premium package. Those will only be available until Thursday, October 26th at midnight EST and then they are gone for good and you’ll have to wait until next year’s mom conference.
Here are just a few examples of the 20+ extras included in the premium package:
- Amy McCready’s No-Rescue Policy for Consequences – Teaching Personal Responsibility: a 1-hour webinar by Amy McCready
- Dr. Kristen Jenson’s guide to tell if your child is ready for a smart phone– by Dr. Kristen Jenson
- Ramona Zabriskie’s Talk About Intimacy Course This is an entire course on helping you deepen your connection to your husband emotionally, physically, and mentally. It includes a 42-page ebook: 10 Secrets to Feeling Closer to Your Husband, along with 3 audio lessons, application exercises, and affordable weekly date nights (some are even free).
- Jenny Layton’s 5D Mind Dump is perfect for you if you are feeling overwhelmed. The 5D Mind Dump will take you step by step through how to take action on what is most important to you.
- Intentional Mom: Keep Your House Clean In Under 30 Minutes A Day with the help of this guide you will get organized so that you can have a clean home in 30 minutes or less a day.
- Erin Odom’s What’s For Dinner Challenge? If you struggle to get dinner on the table, this printable pack will save your bacon! Everything you need to get organize and meal plan.
To read more about what’s included in each package visit the Mom Conference 2017 page. Whether you want to watch the classes again for a pick-me-up, show some favorites to your husband, or catch the ones you missed, having lifetime access to these classes is totally worth the price of the recording package. Then when you add in all the awesome extra materials included, you’ve got yourself a really amazing deal!